RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Let's get Organized BEFORE the Christmas mess

Ok here is your first of many posts on how to organize. My Christmas boxes used to be old boxes that were probably older then I was, duct tape holding them together and every eyar there would be things that would get broken. So one year I decided to not go through it again. Zellers had a sale on storage units and I stoked up. Now everything is neatly packed and I haven't lost a single decoration since.

So check out this site.. if you check out the seasonal storage link on the left side you will find "gift bag" organizer. I have TWO of them and absolutely love them!! There is a spot for your long rolls, area for sheets, ribbons, name tags, scissors, tape etc. I never have to go looking for something to wrap up presents ever since I got it.



hope it helps

1 comments:

Easy as Epicure said...

OOps I forgot to add the link:
http://www.spacesavers.com/stacstor.html

Easy as Epicure said...

OOps I forgot to add the link:
http://www.spacesavers.com/stacstor.html

Post a Comment