RSS
Write some words about you and your blog here

Kitchen counter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LdawjER7c8&feature=channel

I have this counter in my kitchen that drives me crazy. It is there right as soon as you walk in the front door and so everything hits this counter and develops gravity plopping itself on it to remain glued forever it seems. So I was on youtube looking for something else and came across this "tube" about organizing your kitchen inspiring me :)


 Before



After,,, I put 2 cookbooks standing up though as they are too tall to fit in my cupboard. One of them was signed by a REAL CHEF!!! I met her at the Westcoast Christmas Show that we went to over the weekend. Anna Olson. She has a new show called FRESH on Food Network which of course everyone knows is my favorite channel. But her new show is about using local foods to sustain your family minimizing your global footprints, helping your local community and keeping prices down. But like she said, everyone knows what to do with produce all summer but what do you do with squash in January...so her shows/and now her book breaks down the seasons and what is available in that season. Pretty cool! The blue box is to hold my phone charger, the odd bill that comes in etc. Let's see how long it lasts :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment